Chicago Real Estate Development Lawyer
O’Leary Law Firm represents individual and corporate clients in every legal aspect of real estate development. We guide our clients around the roadblocks and risks so their businesses can be profitable.
Real estate development projects are subject to diverse vulnerabilities, from initial acquisition through regulatory compliance with Chicago and neighboring municipalities, Illinois laws and regulations, or even federal regulations.
Real World Experience in Real Estate Development
Real estate developers look at dirt, steel and concrete and see possibilities. They envision office buildings, shopping centers, sport complexes, industrial properties, highrises, street retail, residential communities, and many other types of structures and growth.
Chicago attorney John O’Leary understands this way of thinking, and offers the perceptive legal counsel and guidance developers need to achieve their vision. John has keen appreciation for the significant investment and potential profit that underlie developing a parcel of land, working through zoning issues, collaborating with surveyors or engineers, and the many other moving parts of a complex real estate development project.
Comprehensive Real Estate Development Law
A sample of clients that we have successfully helped in real estate matters:
- The owner of a vintage Chicago Lake Front Apartment hotel who wanted to upgrade and convert the property into luxury condominiums, add a multistory underground parking garage on beachfront property with complex easement arrangements with adjoining property.
- New developers who acquired property on hot development areas along the Chicago River for midrise development in a Planned Unit Development.
- Builders of new construction luxury single family residences in Chicago’s hottest neighborhoods.
- Developers of loft condominium conversions in Chicago’s west loop.
- Developers assembling multiple properties for new development projects.
We are experienced with all of the legal issues that have to be addressed in Real Estate Development matters. Our clients further benefit from our broad range of experience in the commercial leasing setting.
Contact Our Chicago Real Estate Development Law Attorney
As a locally based law firm, we are dedicated to the development of Chicago and surrounding regions and to the growth and upkeep of thriving communities.
We would love to talk with you about your questions concerning a real estate project. For prompt assistance contact O’Leary Law Firm in Chicago, Illinois, at (312) 782-8807.
Visit our Resources for information on legal issues surrounding Chicago commercial and residential real estate development.