Chicago Condominium Law Attorney
Legal Counsel for Condo Associations, Cooperatives, Unit Owners
O’Leary Law Firm represents Illinois condominium associations and unit owners, on all matters relating to condominiums or the disputes that arise out of condominium living.
In John O’Leary, you have a condominium law attorney with extensive development and management experience with condos and multi-unit dwellings. John offers practical, real world solutions, yet is ready to think out of the box for innovative and creative problem solving. He listens to your story to fully understand your needs and issues, and to find the best solutions to your legal affairs.
O’Leary Law Firm helps guide condominium association boards through diverse legal undertakings, including governance, dispute resolution, day-to-day operations, collection, enforcement and litigation.
Our firm actively assists individual unit owners to resolve disputes with their condominium and homeowners’ associations.
Condominium Law Firm Representing Associations and Unit Owners
Our clients are:
- Condominium Associations in the collection of past due assessments.
- Condominium Associations who have claims against the condominium developer for defective construction of the condominium building.
- Condominium Associations who need to negotiate a construction contract for major repair of the common elements.
- Condominium Associations in the preparation of rules and regulations or amendments addressing the rental of residential units.
- Condominium Associations who need periodic assistance in the conduct of meetings or enforcement of rules.
- Condominium Unit Owners in disputes with the association over the enforcement of rules, the conduct of meetings or whether the board is properly exercising its fiduciary duty to maintain the common elements and over the infiltration of water from the common elements into the Owner’s unit.
We are experienced with all of the legal issues that condominium associations and unit owners commonly face. We won’t list them all here but if there is a specific issue that you are interested in, visit our Resources. We provide information about numerous condominium law issues there.
For a Smart and Proactive Approach to Your Case: Contact O’Leary Law Firm
We would love to talk with you about your condominium association questions. Contact O’Leary Law Firm in Chicago, Illinois, at (312) 782-8807.